Spring has sprung, I have much to catch up on! Most importantly: Sally and I finally won our golf spring league. We are officially the best of the worst. Pretty proud. Yep, we are real golfers now. Note the bottom photo where we are in rain gear...that's how serious we took it this year. I think we turned the corner....let's hope.
In May we went to Vegas for Lauren and Anthony's wedding. It was the most horrendous car ride ever. Marlo cried like the entire 9 hours, and Cooper talked about Star Wars for at least 5 of those hours. It was brutal. But the wedding was gorgeous, and so was the reception, especially the parts I assisted with...ha ha. It was great, and the melatonin, made the ride home tolerable. Don't judge me.
Some fun on the Strip...Coops was in heaven here:
Phoenix: At the end of March, I traveled with Cooper and Marlo down to Phoenix to see my sisters. It was awesome. The kids had the best time swimming in the pool and hanging out, as did we. The weather was perfecto and I just love any time I get with my sisters.
The other kids couldn't make it to Phoenix, as they had projects, practices, games and homework to do: Such as Josh's living museum display on Milton Hershey. Pretty cute.
Big news for spring: We got a dog. She is the cutest. She is a miniature schnoodle (that's a poodle, schnauzer) She is tiny and super smart and not smelly, and she doesn't shed. Pretty much the perfect dog for someone like me, who hates most animals up close. She got house trained super quick, and we are working on other things now, so that she will not be an annoyingly disobedient dog. It's tough though as I am still training 5 children ( not that effectively it feels like) most of the time.
Easter was fun. The weather was great, and we had everyone over for dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. Marlo was quite happy to find 1 egg, and eat the chocolate immediately, so it worked out quite well.
Just some funny pictures of the kiddos in their Cambodia jammies that Grandpa and Grandma brought back from their last trip. So stinking cute. I love those little nightgowns.
Tatym turned 13! Wow. I can't believe it. She is so grown up and it's freaking me out. But a good girl with a good heart. Love her.
Josh turned 11 and won his flag football championship on the same day. Pretty awesome. He got a long board and was pretty happy about that too.
For the Memorial Day Weekend we had a few friends over (roughly 40) and even though it was rainy, we had a great time doing a photo scavenger hunt. A few choice photos, but I should have take more.
Look at this little cutie. She can be sweet, but mostly spicy. And Loud. REally Loud.













0 comments:
Post a Comment