Our lives are just a whirlwind of activity. February brought exciting things: Piper turned 8, got baptized, got her ears pierced, got glasses, and had a surprise trip to Disneyland. Tim was gone a lot at seminars, disney, and then another seminar. I snuck off to the last one with him in Southern California. It was fun to get away, and Tim's parents were gracious enough to watch the munchkins for us.






I think they pulled off 46 rides in 2 days...a record we think!

Piper in her baptism dress:
Grandpa Dudley baptized and Tim confirmed her
Even Grandpa & Grandma Francis made it down. Kami's, Tonya's, and my littlest 2 kids in Phoenix
Tonya holding Pippa; can you believe she has 2 more babies in that little belly?

Max and Kiyomi



Cooper's new way to skateboard...

I can't believe it's April already. I spontaneously (sort of) bought a puppy, and we picked it up on Friday. This is Rue. She is a miniature schnoodle (schnauzer/poodle). And she is awesome. She is now the favorite family member of pretty much everyone, including me. She is 3.4 lbs right now, but will get bigger, though her parents are both under 10 pounds. She is super sweet just the right mix of playful and mello so far. She is 7 weeks old, and my kids are in HEAVEN. She doesn't shed, is hypo-allergenic, and she doesn't even smell like a dog....yet. Did I mention she hasn't had 1 accident...not 1. That's right: she's a genius. Or I am a neurotic homebound freak who watches every move she makes. You decide. The point is: We have a pet, and we like her, and it's good.


0 comments:
Post a Comment