I'm feeling a mess. I have a rash on my belly...I think from where they are always monitoring the baby. My body doesn't like all the attention and lotion there apparently. I have a sore tongue. Why? Because I don't have any bacteria left thanks to the antibiotics every 4 hours...hence the yeast overgrowths. Thrush...it's unpleasant, never had it before. So now I am throwing down probiotics like they are going out of style. I have a varicose vein giving me grief...feels like a bruise, and I didn't even know it was there until 2 days ago. And I have track marks and bruises all over my arms because every morning at 6 am, I give a burly lab tech a tube of blood so they can check my white blood cell count. And lastly, I am constantly laying in a puddle of amniotic fluid, so just use your imagination on what that is doing to my backside. Okay, a puddle, might be an exaggeration, but the point is, it's not wholly pleasant this premature rupture of membranes.
Private Idaho: Boise River No. 2, 2015
20 hours ago
7 comments:
You are one strong woman! You are going through a lot for the health of your baby. I'll keep praying for you! I like the good news though, well baby wise, not so much your comfort. Good luck :)
You're awesome Kara!!
You go girl! Thanks for the update. Love all the details.....well, maybe not all of them. :)
Wow! Kara, I'm praying for you! I hope that baby can come out healthy and skip the NICU....or at the very least only be there a day or two. You are a trooper.
Keep it up sista!!! You're getting closer!! love you!
Hang in there! I don't know anyone as brave as you and we even have George praying for you! You're gonna make it!
Post a Comment