No News is good news...nothing going on here. Still negotiating with my OB about how long we can draw this out. He wants to induce Monday or Tuesday, but I think I managed to beg for a few more days. I am a little petrified of the whole pitocin thing, so hopefully I can get over that before it happens. I also really want to get to 34 weeks ,at that juncture though the medical literature doesn't really support keeping me pregnant beyond that point, so we'll see what happens. I definitely don't want to wait so long that the baby or I contract some creepo infection that could put either of us at risk, but I am hoping my body has a plan and that this baby will come on it's own, and be ready to come soon. In the meantime I am watching a lot of tv, reading magazines, and eating constantly...still hoping for a freakishly large and healthy baby. I am very tired, which seems contradictory, but I don't think laying in bed all day instills great amounts of energy. Neither does having constant monitoring round the clock every 4 hours...ugh. But I am in a relatively positive good frame of mind...for now!
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
1 comments:
hope everything works out. we're praying for ya. good luck! the ralph's
Post a Comment