The lung assessments weren't quite up to par. Baby looks just shy of full lung development. I am not contracting, dilating, or showing any danger signs of infection. Consequently I have moved in to the antepartum unit. I will be here until I either go into labor, or until I hit 34 weeks, which ever comes first. We're hoping to get to August 10...that would be the 34 week mark. That would be a great milestone, and isn't automatic NICU, so we are keeping our fingers, toes, and legs crossed!
Private Idaho: Boise River No. 2, 2015
20 hours ago
2 comments:
I appreciate your daily updates so I feel like I know how you are without calling and bothering you! Hope you're eating lots of that yummy hospital food to get that baby bigger! Prayers and happy thoughts are being sent your way!! Keep those legs crossed!!!!
What a stressful thing to go through. That baby must know its not time to come out yet. We'll be prayin for you guys!
Also thanks for the updates, we're thinkin of you!
Post a Comment