Dec 1, 2009

Can I have your Attention please?

Okay, here's the deal....I lost my address book, and I'm sitting here with 50 fairly hideous Christmas cards that need to be sent out. Please if you have a heart, email me your mailing address so I can get these bad boys sent out. Then you can laugh at my nice family picture...it was taken at the lake after a day of skiing and water fun, and I didn't quite have time to do my hair or makeup, so it's the real me folks! Okay, here is my email in case you don't have it handy dudley@ctcweb.net

3 comments:

Sweetarita said...

Ok I want one!

Here's my address
184 Stonegate Cres. N.W.
Airdrie Ab
T4B 2S8

Send me your's too so I can send you one of mine!

cindy W said...

cindy wright
box 2111
Cardston Alberta
t0k0k0

THANKS

TAMPA said...

I want one !!!

Tammy Miller
62 W 1965 S
Washington, UT
84780