
Cooper is SO much fun right now. I had forgotten all the cute things one year old do. I took some pictures and want to write a few things down before I forget.
1. Cooper has started trying to feed himself. He makes a huge mess and the utensils mostly get in the way. Today he ate eggs and he ate with his left hand and held the spoon with his right, BUT he did reach over and make sure each handful of eggs touched the spoon before he shoved them in his mouth.
2. I went up to tuck in the kids and Coops was nearly in the top bunk...I guess he inherited Josh's climbing abilities...scary!
3. He tries really hard to put on everybody's shoes, hats, socks, or whatever else he can find.
4. Every animal is a KITTY!
5. He loves to scavenge food off of anyone, and the other kids are all suckers for his cute smile.
6. His cute walk. Little arms up in the air for balance. We call him FrankenBerry.
7. The way he says, "Yeah!", and "DADDY", and a few other semi-intelligible words.
8. His obsession with Balls...he tries to play catch with us all the time
9. How when he's done eating he just starts chucking everyting on the floor
10. Big open mouth slobbery sweet baby kisses
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
8 comments:
I definately agree with ya, this is the funnest age! Sometimes it's a little more fun than wanted for me with two but oh well! He is way too cute and has the biggest eyes! He is going to be a heart breaker! I love the climbing picture, there is nothing better than babies in sleepers, I love it.
I love all the pictures...especially the first one!! He is so adorable. Drink it all in Baby...it goes so fast...but of course you know that.
Now for Twilight...
I went with my friends the other night too and stood in the crazy line...we should have dressed a little more vampy. I kept teasing my one friend telling her to stop screaming(but really-when jacob took off his shirt I was about to scream too-Yowza!!)That is so fun that Jen came and went with you! Good times even for us oldies!
oh man he is just too cute! I can't wait to see him!
Your little guys is SO cute! He looks like alot of fun!
It may sound a bit crazy but everything that he does is just what Stanley does. I love that age too. So fun, and literally changing so much everyday.
Your little man is such a cutie. Tobin is starting to do a lot of the same things now. He's not walking yet but he can climb up a whole flight of stairs. Just a matter of time! Loved the pictures of him, especially the yogurt one!
He's getting SO big!!! miss you guys!!!
He is just adorable.... I love the fohawk :)
Post a Comment