Yes, I know my last post must have come off whiny and complainy, but truthfully lest anyone misunderstand, I love my life right now. I love that we are busy and "anxiously engaged in a good cause", and I love that through service and sacrifice our family is really learning about the Savior and what the Christmas season really is about. Is it easy all the time? NO. Is it worth it? DEFINITELY. Can I see the blessings that have come because of the choices we make and are making? FOR SURE.
Love to you all. May God bless you all to have the Spirit of Christmas in your heart all year long. (You haven't been neglected, but the cards haven't made it to the post office yet...oops)
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
2 comments:
aw, what a sweet post...
love it!
Post a Comment