WEll, It's football season again. BSU had their first game against Oregon. It was a huge game, on ESPN, and the whole deal. Lucky us, we still have our season tickets. Jenn and Todd came over from Rigby to hit the game with us. We got all decked out, drove the thing downtown and tailgated before the game, and then made our way into the stadium. It was electric! The crowd was SO loud, and I think the guy in front of us nearly had an aneurism several times as he seemed to take personal responsibility for how and when the crowd cheered. Mind you, Jen did tell me that she looked back once and saw every blood vessel in Tim's head showing as he cheered, so I guess I am married to one of "those guys" too. We had an adventurous ride home...running out of gas near Hidden Springs, and pushing the thing a couple blocks...hee hee. All in all...a GREAT NIGHT!!! And of course it is always fun when I see Jen...we crafted until the wee hours, shopped a little, and didn't have nearly enough time to hang out...but I guess it's always good to want a little more...right?





P.S. Thanks for the stellar photos Todd...do you think you could look at the camera...just once????
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
2 comments:
So much fun!! Luv U!
Hooray for football! Makes life transitioning from the summer to fall tolerable.
Post a Comment