Sep 18, 2009

Fall


Plus 20 bags of frozen corn, a VAT of salsa, too many zucchini, squash, and pumpkins, cantalope...I am ready for the harvest to be over. This chick is over it!

5 comments:

Sweetarita said...

You are amazing!! and it looks deliciouso!! what did you do with the zuchini? That is the only thing that decided to grow this year for me and so I have an abundance....I'm thinking I'm going to start leaving them in peoples cars that aren't locked!

jenniho ♥ said...

U R my hero.

The Dudley Bunch said...

I have a few recipes I like for zucchini...chocolate cake, saute it with onion and use in pasta, or broil in oven with some lemon pepper and parmesan cheese. But if you get sick of eating it, just grate it up and freeze it.

TAMPA said...

Wow... I am impressed oh might warrior !!

aubri said...

very impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!