




Cooper had his half birthday while we were in Phoenix! 6 Months old already, I can hardly believe it! He has changed so much...
Some things I am loving about Cooper right now:
1. The way he babbles at me, the kids, or Tim...not a soft little babble but a big boy growl almost...it is so cute
2. I love those BIG blue eyes, and his cute dimples when he smiles
3. Cooper now will roll over all the time, scoot himself around in circles, and play on the floor a little bit
4. His favorite hobbies: playing with the binky... putting it in and out, he loves to control it now, he is figuring out his hands
5. He is soooo slobbery, and he is constantly chewing on his fingers, and I learned in Arizona, that he will suck his thumb when he lays down for a nap, it was really the most adorable thing ever
6. I love what a mellow, happy, sweet disposition he has. He is soooo happy, and such a good little sleeper too
I can't wait to see what the next 6 months will bring!
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
1 comments:
He keeps getting cuter and cuter! Happy Half Birthday, Cooper!
Post a Comment