










So my sister Tonya threw together a little getaway for us at the last minute. We went to Phoenix and stayed in her luxurious vacation home there! It was great to be with my sisters and with Jane and Jen (tonya's sis in law, and Kami's good friend).
We had lots of laughs, lots of sun, lots of target, lots of mexican food, a little body building pose off, a little man (cooper) keeping us entertained, a little "Dog Whisperer" (Tonya's latest obsession), and a little bit of hysteria when we had the cosmo talk, and way too little time together. I think we all wished we could miss our flights home and stay a few more days....ahhhh.
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
4 comments:
Holy Crap!...Tonya & Kami are freakin' Buff...Like she-men!
It looks like you had way too much fun in the sun...I'm jealous!
How fun to get together with your sista's! I'm with Jenn...are those bodies for real? Seriously so jealous!
K.. seriously.. Is there some kind of pill your family takes to be freakin skinny and buff... Where can I buy it ?? :)
I want the Fancis genetics:) Hotty tottys.
Post a Comment