Apr 27, 2009

Note to Self...

Note to self...try not to pack all fun trips, and travel into 6 weeks.
I just realized that I have been gone 5 of the past 6 weekends...Las Vegas, Returning from Vegas, Sun Valley, Canada, 1 Weekend home (Tim was gone golfing), and Phoenix...phewwwwwwww. Mind you, I was pretty much trapped in my house for the past 6 months so I guess I deserve it. I am like a starving person at a buffet though and pretty soon I am bound to eat so much I pop my trousers and barf all over, metaphorically speaking. You may want to clear the area.

1 comments:

Sweetarita said...

Hang in there Kara, what would life be if not for the planning of fun things to do- and then doing them. Your awesome and I love Coopers half birthday pictures. He is so adorable just like his mommy!