Jan 26, 2009

3 Months

Tatym, Piper, Josh, and Cooper...3 months







I can't believe it has been 3 months already. Cooper is growing so fast. Here are some snaps from his 3 month b-day. Everyone has their own opinion about who they think he resembles...and actually I was having a hard time remembering all the kids at 3 months, so I scanned in their picures, just to have a look. What do you all think?

Cooper






3 Things I am loving about Cooper
1. The way he constantly tries to suck his hand, fingers, whatever...
2. The way his eyes crinkle up before he smiles
3. The big open mouth, tongue sticking out smile he gives me every morning

3 comments:

The Dudleys said...

I am definately seeing Piper and a little bit of Josh. Tatym and Josh look a lot alike in their 3 month pictures. He is adorable and we can't wait to meet him!

jenniho ♥ said...

I think he lools like Piper the most. And I think Piper looks the most like Tim out...so maybe he looks like his Dad?

Sweetarita said...

Who ever he looks like he is just so Darn Cute!!! I love it!