Jan 8, 2009

Babylicious

I love Cooper's smile...millions of dimples and so cute, but I swear I think I love his little frowny face just as much...it is so darn adorable.





7 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

totally agree...the frowny one is my fav. Ahh...you need to post more of the miserable stuff so I don't get too baby jealous. How 'bout a pict of some throw up or poop?!

Jaime said...

I can't stand it,. he is so delicious...you better take a family trip to Hawaii soon....

The Stones said...

I love how much you love this guy! I mean you love all your kids, but check out this blog. It is Cooper, Cooper, & more Cooper. This is the way it should be. Babies are the BEST blessings. That photo on the top right.... love the lighting. Great job.

aubri said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! SO CUTE!

cindy W said...

Cuter all the time!!! Looks like his mama

Laura Smith said...

Oh, I could just eat him up!! I do love the frowny one BEST!!

TAMPA said...

AAAHH !! Look at that punim !! I am so glad I found ya. You are still as beautiful as ever !! You and Jen haven't changed at all. I am gonna put up some old pics of us on my facebook.... I am a scanning fool !! So glad you are doing so well !!