




So the last week has been crazy...and Halloween got put on the back burner, but in some ways, I think the kids had more fun piecing together costumes from our tub of possibilites, than they would have if we had actually planned and bought them. Jessica got Cooper a little outfit with a mummy on it, that says, Mummy loves me...adorable. Piper was a vampire, Josh was Tony Hawk, and Tatym was a dead fairy...?
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
3 comments:
Dead Fairy...liked that one! Very creative. I'm sure that the kids had a great time. That baby of yours is so adorable. I love when they smile in their sleep- way too cute! Hope you are recovering well from the c-cection. Take it easy.
Haha! I love it! Cooper is a stud!
Cooper is gorgeous! I think it is fun for the kids to come up with their own 'creative' costumes! Reagan & her friends come up with some really groovy ones all the time.
Post a Comment