Nov 1, 2008

1 Week Old...






Cooper was 1 week old on Saturday...it hasn't been an easy week. A little pain, limited range of motion, no sleep, engorgement, jaundice, did I mention no sleep, more jaundice, sick husband, coughing kids, wacko hormones, more jaundice...sigh. Not my usual post partum experience, but I am trying to enjoy my little babe nonetheless.

9 comments:

Kelli said...

What sweet pictures! Hang in there on the hope that things WILL be better!

aubri said...

He's so cute!!!!!!!

Jaime said...

Keep your chin up! I think he looks like Tim?! We miss you! I also think if you are blogging already you are doing better than most!

jenniho ♥ said...

I need Photographer lessons from you!!...maybe in a couple months when you're back up to speed. Or knowing you a couple of weeks.

Sally said...

Darling photos! Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Looks like you I think!

Sweetarita said...

How adorable that little bundle is!! Hope you are getting some rest when you can. I use to couldn't wait till Zach would get home from school and could watch the little kids for a while, so I could sneak in a qick nap!! I hope you are just laying in bed soaking up every minute you can an don't worry about the laundry and house work- it will always be there but that little cutie won't stay little for long.

The Stones said...

Dude, are you sure those aren't Josh's Baby pictures? I'll remind Cooper what you went through to get him here when he is whining in wrestling practice. Tough times don't last, tough people do! Stone

cindy W said...

Wow...looks like you!!!