Oct 23, 2008

E.R....again

Yep, in the E.R. again. Funny how these things always happen at 3.00 am. Big gush of blood again, quick trip in. Bleeding has pretty much stopped, so I am home again for now. Baby looks good, but I am losing too much blood apparently, and they are getting worried about my blood count, so I think if it happens again, it's baby time.
I will keep you posted on our progress...I would really like to be pregnant 10 more days, get to 37 weeks...we'll see.

3 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

CRAP!!! Hold on little Baby...and you too Kara! Praying for a November baby and not an October one!

cindy W said...

I'll cross my fingers for 10 more days for you! Is the c-section booked yet?
That must be a scary way to wake up in the middle of the night...

Helen said...

Good luck Tim and Kara, i am sure everything will go great, even if it is not exactly how had you planned or hoped it to be. Rooting for a big healthy baby, but not too soon :)
Helen