

A lot of people have asked me what I do to pass the time away while I am on bedrest.
Here are my top ten :
1. Read...I have read 2 books and about 14 magazines
2. Watch tv... do you need an update on a show? Just ask me about it
3. Eat. I am trying to gain weight...seriously, I want a fat baby.
4. Talk on the phone...thank goodness for cheap long distance
5. Google home furnishings, halloween costumes, baby stuff...anything really
6. Crochet...my friend Ashlee brought me the stuff, I googled a how to website and finished one 18 inch chain which Piper then cut loose, so I guess I have to start over. I don't think it will end up being a special talent of mine.
7. Obsess over every detail of my room that is driving me nuts...the socks on the floor, the crumbs on the carpet, etc.
8. Make lists of things I will do when I can move about freely again.
9. Sleep, seriously all this laying around is exhausting
10. Sad but true, I tend to have a good cry about every 3 days...It isn't all bliss, all this "me" time in bed. Ha ha. I hate being unproductive, having a messy house, feeling like I don't know what is going on with my family all the time...apparently I am supposed to be learning something.
Wow...that sounds really pathetic, but don't pity me, I am going to get a baby out this, and that was the goal afterall! My good friend Ashlee came over last week, did my hair and makeup and took these photos of me and the kids...I really wanted some before the pregnancy is over...thanks Ash!



Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
13 comments:
Hey - I'm glad you posted...I honestly was thinking (like 10 mins ago), I have to call and make sure you're doing O.K. You might be frustrated to be on this bed rest but you look gorgeous! As for eating to gain weight...you need to eat some more!! The pictsthat your friend took are awesome. Stay Down!! - luv Jenn
Thanks for the update. I love the pictures of you and the kids - I had no idea what a great photographer Ashlee is!! Take care and we can't wait to bring you dinner - so, you can eat more!!
You're so beautiful! Hang in there - bedrest cannot be fun!
Those pictures are really stunning - you are so beautiful.
You look awesome Kara. Whens this baby due. Hoepfully soon so you don't have to stay in bed too long. yuck. I love the pics with the kids. Maybe we'll see you at xmas if you're up here!
Wow, you look so good, I'm thinking that i need to try bed rest too! seriously, what's with that? You have the cutest kids too...wow, they are so adorable!
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I will admit Ashlee is some kind of genius with makeup and cameras, because actually I look pretty pitiful most the time...rumpled, wrinkled, tired and with really messy hair, maybe I will post about that so you can see the truth!
Yeah...I'd feel better if I could see that! You look too good...it's just not natural!
Kara Francis,
YOU look radiant and the kids don't look half bad either...nice job Ashley...can you come and do my hair and make up too?!
Oh Kara, your so full of crap! You really are beautiful all the time. But thank you for the opportunity... I had a blast!
Hey look on the bright side...you look fabulous! Those are awesome picts...Ash did a great job. You'll be so glad you have them. I was so glad that you took a photo of my big belly when you did.
Hang in there. We'll be around to visit soon!
I love the pictures, ash did a good job. Hope all is well. Hang in there. I'm into cross stitching now................I know its a grandma thing :). I'll bring over a kit and we can stitch together!
I generally hate when people put music on their blogs, but with you it's not the case. All songs I love plus a couple I didn't know I loved. I just had to thank you for the soundtrack you provided tonight. I'm here in my kitchen making pumpkin pie, and loving your playlist. Hope you're doing well. Your pictures are super cute. If you ever need anything...I'm probably one of the last people you'd ask, but I wouldn't hesitate to help. :)
Melinda Hough
Post a Comment