Sep 1, 2008

Jessica


So our niece Jessica has saved our bacon. She decided that staying home in Raymond for 4 months until she went to school, would be boring, so instead she has come to stay with us. I think she will probably be really bored here, but I haven't told her that yet. She is working in Tim's office a few hours a week, and doing some cleaning and babysitting for me and a few of my friends. It is quite glorious to have another adult around who actually likes my kids and is capable of caring for them on occasion. My kids are pretty much bugging her constantly, and I think that she might be hitch hiking back north soon just to have a moment of peace. But until she escapes, I am loving it. I can actually go places without my kids, and Tim and I might even have a weekend getaway before this baby comes. Yee hah!

4 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

O.K. Kara enough with the bragging already....!!! 1st football and now a fun little live in babysitter? I'm moving in with you...at least for the next 4 months or until your baby comes and you ask me to take a night shift...then I'm outta there!! I'm packing my bags now...be there in like 4hrs...I'll p/u up a pizza for dinner. CIAO

aubri said...

She sounds to good to be true! If she gets bored send her my way, I'm sure I could find something for her to do!

Kelli said...

We're all for having single female family members helping out. My sister Cindy just went home last week, so I may be calling Jessica!

Anonymous said...

sorry kara but i dont think im going to let her get back on the plane to boise. we NEED her here