

Well, it's that time again. Football season has officially begun. When we first moved here, I said to Tim, "Don't you think it would be fun to make BSU Football one of the things our family does?" I have often wondered what was possessing my brain at the time of that question, but needless to say, Tim didn't need more encouragement than that, and we are Bronco Fans. We have had season tickets since we moved here, and we have even been known to tailgate...and lest we forget, we always wear our team colors. Sometimes I get a little annoyed that our fall plans must always revolve around "the schedule", but really it has been great fun for us and our kids to go to the games, and have a team to really cheer for. I will admit that I am a bit of a fair weather fan, and I sometimes don't make it to the November games...I guess true fans wear headphones so they can listen to it as they watch it (totally my husband), and then come home and watch it again on T.V. because it is recorded too. Aye aye aye. GO ORANGE! GO BIG BLUE! FIGHT, FIGHT, BSU!!



Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
5 comments:
O.K. Kara I'm soooo GREEN right now!!!! LOVE Football and all things football!! I caught a plane out of Phoenix the day after the bowl there and the entire plane was filled with BSU fans who were still partying and hadn't slept yet. It was awesome...GO BRONCOS!!! (and of course Cougars!)
I guess it is one of the perks of "the big city" Tim went to Phoenix for that bowl game, and yeah, it was probably the highlight of his year.
Liv has been looking at these pictures for the last 20 minutes wondering how in the heck we missed a BSU game. She is totally bent.
Great photos! Can't wait to meet Jessica!
We are "BIG" BRONCO fans too! Go BSU!! If you have a minute check out my blog and you'll see what I mean!!!
I guess I am going to have to up the ante and start blogging my dear friend. You have inspired me.
See you in a few weeks-
Marlo
Post a Comment