
Josh had his first flag football game last Saturday. It was pretty fun to watch, though we realized that at this level, it really comes down to who has a big, fast kid that can out run the others. Josh played Offensive lineman, and then he also got to be running back for a couple plays. His team got beat soundly, and Tim is taking it pretty hard, but I keep reminding him that this is just for FUN!!
Here are a few pictures of Josh doing his thing on the field.


Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
5 comments:
He's so cute! All your kids are just adorable little blondies. I hope Josh has a great season!
Hey, what's your take on BYUI - should I send my child there? I need to ask Jenn too...just thinking...wait do you live near there? I forget. I value your opinion either way...haha
That's so funny...wait 'till he puts on the pads and plays tackle football...a mother's nightmare! Todd is the same way about the kids and sports..CHILL it's for 'fun' right?!
Kara,
Add me to the things your kids say!
I love Joshes little mouth guard and how he's got it down pat when he should be wearing it and when to take it out and look cool!
What a stud! We'd love to see him in action...
Post a Comment