Sep 29, 2008

Deep in the Heart of Texas...

Tim and I just got back from Dallas, Texas last night. We love to go back there and visit, since it is where we lived while Tim finished Chiropractic school. One of Tim's mentors, Frank Sovinsky was speaking at the Parker Seminar...it is a big deal, and we decided we would go listen to him and also reconnect with some of our closest friends...





OOPS! Did I say friends? I meant foods.

We do have this sick obsession with all the food you can get in Dallas. We spent one whole day at the Texas State Fair, which if any of you have a chance to go...you should. It features the world's tallest ferris wheel, lots of fun vendors, and the most deep fried food I have ever seen. They deep fry jelly bellies, oreos, snowballs, banana splits, grilled cheese sandwiches, and just about everything else you can think of. Not only that but you get to see real Texans...



Actually my very good friend Marlo and her husband Jerry drove up from Austin to meet us, and we had a great time with them at the fair, and wandering around Dallas. We picked up where we left off the last time I saw her...like 6 years ago. So much fun...


1 comments:

Sweetarita said...

Cute Belly!!! and cute you! You are soo tiny. I can't believe you are almost to the end. I was the size of a house by the time I had Ethan. I could only shop at the TENT store! Texas looked like it was a fun!