



Last weekend Tatym participated in the Boise Feis (pronounced fesh), which is a huge Irish Dance competition with dancers from all over North America. She has been doing Irish dance for 3 years, and was really excited for this year's feis. She was entered to compete in 6 different dances, and finished with one fourth place, 3 third place finishes, and HOORAY...one first place!! She can't wait until she turns 10, because that is when the girl's are allowed to get really sparkly, fancy solo dresses. Way to go Tatym!
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
5 comments:
Tater,
You ROCK!!! Way to go in the Irish dance. You will have to let me know, what it is you did to your hair that helped it get so thick and curly! Way to go girl...
love jaime
I love the hair! Way to go, Tatym. Emma would love to do this. If I thought I could add one more thing to the schedule, Irish Dance would be it.
Look at those curls! She's adorable! Glad you guys had fun in Texas - that ferris wheel looks freaky. I know it's wimpy, butI'm afraid of heights and ferris wheels are scary
The hair? It is a wig...all the dancers wear them. Yep, it's easy and adorable.
Wow, I had no idea! Way to go tay!
You amaze me!
Post a Comment