Aug 12, 2008

Olympic Obsession



Yikes...I am a little obsessed right now. I really can't stop myself from watching olympics all day, and half the night. I am so tired, and my house is a mess...this is a cry for help.
Actually I think today is the day I get something done. I can always watch the olympics in fast forward later. I love tivo. My favorite events so far...well watching the U.S. beat France in the swimming relay was pretty phenomenal, but I have pretty much loved all of it, the gymnastic, diving, volleyball (beach, and regular), and of course let me just say for those of you who missed the opening ceremonies...HOLY CRAP! I don't think anyone will be able to compete with that, sorry but China is crazy!

13 comments:

Laura Smith said...

I'm there right with ya on loving the Olympics and yes, the Opening Ceremonies were totally awesome!!! I wish I could watch them all day and night...my kids just aren't into them like I wish they would be. Don't worry about your house...it will be there in two weeks and then you can find it!

jenniho ♥ said...

Ditto

Anonymous said...

So are you guys USA or Canada fans?

We love the Olympics as well. Cant get enough of them. I stay up late every night, not to study for finals this week and next, but to watch the games.

Go USA!!!!!!

cindy W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dudley Bunch said...

Cheering for Canada during the summer olympics is a bit like cheering for Jamaica in the winter...an exercise in futility.
We love watching to see if anyone in Canada can medal though...it is exciting, but USA all the way!

Dawna said...

We are Olympic nuts at our house too - I love that it's something that brings the whole world together. It's just cool to think that people all over the world are watching and cheering the same events that I am.

cindy W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenniho ♥ said...

is Canada in the Olympics?

The Dudley Bunch said...

Laughing my butt off right now

cindy W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

pretty sure my last week of work i was really tired every day because i would stay up til 1 am watching the olympics EVERY night. soo addicting!

jenniho ♥ said...

Wait! I saw a Canadian diver last night. She got Silver...I'm swelling with Pride! Oh Canada...

The Dudley Bunch said...

Take it easy Baker! I love Canada...even if they suck at summer games.