


I can't believe it's that time again already...the beginning of another school year. Tatym started 4th grade with Mrs. Hill, and Josh started 2nd grade with Mrs. Brooks. They were both thrilled with their teachers, and so excited to start on Monday that they could barely sleep Sunday night. It has been a busy week, and we are struggling to get back into a routine, especially at bedtime, but the exhaustion should kick in pretty soon and get us on course. Piper started preschool on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons, so for 3 more months, I get a few hours to myself once and a while. It is pretty weird, but great! I use this time to blog, shop, clean, or nap...probably more of the latter come November! Josh also started flag football last week, and Tatym started piano lessons. We are busy, but happy!
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
2 comments:
Such CUTE kids!!! So glad that everyone is thrilled with their teachers and going back to school. I'm not sure I'm ready to make everyone get back on a schedule, but I'm ready for the house to be cleaner.
awesome pictures! Can't believe how big the kids are getting and really that you have three almost 4, kind of blows my mind, still think of you in the bonneville days!! miss ya all
Post a Comment