As most of you know, we have a wildlife issue. I am a little disgruntled however, that the bear who has recently taken up residence in our neighborhood is NOT in my backyard. I don't understand it, I mean I have lots of things for a bear to eat...strawberries, kittens, bunnies, and small children. What does a girl have to do to get some bears around here? Actually on second thought, I don't even like cleaning up small dog poops, so maybe it is best if that bear stays down at the neighbors house. All joking aside, it really was hanging out at a neighbors house who lives near the creek. She woke up two mornings ago to see this bear eating her birdseed out of her birdfeeder in her backyard. I am not sure what will happen to this cute bear, but I am going to leave my smelly garbage out for a few days. Here beary, beary....
Private Idaho: Boise River No. 2, 2015
20 hours ago
4 comments:
Let me get this straight Kara,.. you want the bear to be in your back yard..?! Yes they look cute and cuddly but why not get yourself a puppy instead!
BOring!
Are you insane? Serious, I am mortally terrified of bears. I don't even want to see one out of the car window!!!
Not too big on puppies either.
i love your posts, you make me laugh.
Post a Comment