Nov 2, 2011

Fall Frenzy

Whew....where did fall go? October was so crazy, busy, fun, fun, fun!We finished up football and soccer. Josh (#44) did great, and even got to play quarterback the last few games. The kid is super aggressive and fast. He definitely had some amazing tackles on defense too.




Piper finished soccer, and her team was undefeated. She went in as goalie last game, but I don't think the ball even got within 10 feet of her. She definitely hustled and loved playing attacker most.
Tonya, Alan, and their kids came down for a few days too. We had so much fun with them. It was so easy to just let the kids play while we hung out. I didn't get much sleep, cause we stayed up late every night eating popcorn and hanging out. We did take the kids to jumptime one day, and they had a blast.


Halloween was so fun this year. I got the crazy idea to make a spook alley in the basement and garage, and I got my 15 year old sunday school class to help me. They were awesome. We set up on Saturday...all day, and then they showed up Halloween ready to scare! I also made lots of soup, and spooky foods, to feed any friends that showed up. I think we had about 100 people come in to hang out for a bit, and at least double went through the spook alley. I was so crazy trying to keep everything going, that I didn't take any good photos...blah. I ran through after it was all over, but the kids were done, and of course photos never do it justice. I think we will Have to do it every year now...it was a big hit, and created some fun memories for the sunday school kids, and my kids too.









Tim and I also had our 15th anniversary, and Cooper turned 3!
Cooper is such a sweet boy. Tatym made him a frankenstein cake, and he was very happy to get a bsu hoodie, and some little motorcycles. Some of Coop's favorite things: haircuts, bsu, Aunt Angie, shorts, and shoes. But by far the most exciting thing that happened on Cooper's 3rd birthday, was that Aunt Susie made him his own "little Bronc" cape and stretchy pants. He was beyond excited and kept saying, "Thank you"...now he is "one of the boys" on game day. For some reason, I don't have any decent photos of that yet, but they will definitely be coming.





0 comments: