Aug 15, 2010

Here she is....


Status Update: Marlo is still in the NICU, but she is doing fabulous. She is off the IV fluid today, and just waiting for her bilirubin to go down because she is a little jaundiced. She is under the blue lights and if she can bring that down and prove she's gonna eat enough to not lose weight, then we can go home...probably Tuesday.

Here she is 1 day old:




Two days old: under the bili lights

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations! XOXO

jenniho ♥ said...

AHHhhhhhhhhh......!!!! Thanks for the picts...finally!

jenniho ♥ said...

I think I can see that she has Cooper's chubby cheeks and little dimple chin...sooooooo CUTE!

Sally said...

Oh Kara, she is just beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. I'll call you tomorrow to see how the NICU is going!

Francis Family said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how awesome she is doing! That's so great. She looks like the rest of your kids from what I can tell!

aubri said...

Congrats!!!! She's an absolute doll!!!!

amysteed said...

well isn't she just adorable! not that i expected anything less...

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the fifth addition! she's looks tiny and so cute. glad she's doing so good! enjoy her.. p.s love her name i was just thinking how cute that name is a couple weeks ago!;)