


One of our favorite thing about our new house, is the views. We have been enjoying the sunsets, especially the ones that coincide with the summer thunder storms...they are gorgeous.
Here are the results of the first swim meet: Tatym, 2 firsts, 2 seconds, 2 thirds
Josh, 3 firsts and one second Piper, 1 third and a fourth...pretty exciting!
1 comments:
Beautiful! I miss Idaho sunsets. And the mountains so I always no which direction I'm going. I got lost so much that we had to buy a gps. Now I'm so used to the voice telling me what to do I can't think for myself at all. When someone tries to give me directions and they say to go west on I38...I just ask for the address so I can plug it in. It's ridiculous. No idea where this comment became about directions.
Great job to the kiddo's on their swim meet.
Post a Comment