
So Josh has wrestled now for a couple of years, and he loves it! This year after his first tournament Piper decided, no, demanded to start wrestling as well. So we sent her to practice thinking she would hate it...SO WRONG. She did however have many sore muscles...puny thing that she is. Well this weekend she and Josh both wrestled in a tournament. Piper did great. She was aggressive and feisty and completely unskilled. (she has only been practicing for 2 weeks) She got 4th (out of 5...all boys by the way). Josh was a beast as usual, throwing his signature move, the cement mixer on everyone he wrestled. It works well, I think he pinned five guys with it, but then in the medal round he got pinned with: you guessed it: the cement mixer. Oh well. He had a good time and was happy with a bronze. Coach Stone...you rock! Thanks for the great coaching and help at the tourny!
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
6 comments:
Congratulations to Josh and Piper. That's awesome!
Good job on updating your blog Kara! Piper cracks me up - I love that she wrestles...She's going to be a handful in a few years!
Very cool Josh and Piper! Great action shots!
Hey - so glad you found our blog! now I added you to ours!
I enjoyed reading older posts about you family!
you are all too cute/handsome!
sounds like you have a crazy/busy/fun filled life!
I especially loved and related to your post about "Balance" - I am sooooo trying to figure that out - have you made any discoveries?
Congratulations on "baby" - I hope all goes well this time!
btw - Sandra is coming this year for the reunion and will be in town for a couple days after the reunion around August 2-6 - we should all work on getting together!
let me know what you think.
my email: dianebphotography@gmail.com
Um...Somebody needs to call the anti-doping committee. I am pretty sure it is illegal to give an 8 yr. old steroids. Josh is yoked. It is a joy to coach the little guy, plus Riggin thinks he walks on water so wrestling must always be prevalent in Joshy's life. Sorry.
Wow !! What a brave girl Piper is... Seriously, I don't know if I could do that !! Go Piper :)
Post a Comment