160 beats per minute of baby sweetness, and a kick to the doppler for good measure!
P.S. Crossed off 1 and 5...started 4, but didn't get too far. There is always tomorrow....
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
Just Be Yourself... Everyone else is Taken
160 beats per minute of baby sweetness, and a kick to the doppler for good measure!
P.S. Crossed off 1 and 5...started 4, but didn't get too far. There is always tomorrow....
Posted by The Dudley Bunch at 3:13 PM
7 comments:
♥
agreed...the most wonderful sound in the whole world...
♥
I'm so happy for you! I'm almost jealous enough to wish it were me (until the 2 year old starts screaming again).
160 beats, hey arn't girls around the low range or the high range? I think so.............but I have been wrong before. who really care anyway right,it's a kicker. Way to go........life is good.
I forgot to congratulate you when I heard!!! So congrats!!!
That is seriously one of the best sounds. How fun!
Kara, congrats. I'm so glad you found me on facebook because now I found you here too. I'm following you.
CONGTRATS!!!!!!!!! Were SO happy for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment