I am married to a professional procrastinator. But lately, I seem to be taking over in that department. Today on my list of things to do:
1. shower
2. clean up the kitchen
3. rewash the laundry that has been in the washer for 2 days
4. catch up a year's worth of quickbooks for the business
5. go to my first midwife appointment
I will probably do 1 and 5...but maybe just 5. 4 is sort of a priority, but I am dreading it and therefore will probably procrastinate it at least one more day...I have already managed to put it off for about 3 months and it's really kind of getting ridiculous. I need professional help!
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
1 comments:
I bet you i'm worse...
haha.
I was just thinking about how bad I am lately. But at least you can blame it on something now. I just have issues normally.
Good luck with that!
Post a Comment