Wow, what a commotion around here. Just when I thought my life was gonna get back to some semblance of normal...Anissa invited her Brother Jeremy and his girlfriend out to Boise. So they packed up their car and moved out here. They arrived on New Year's Eve, and by New Year's Day, Anissa and Jeremy were both arrested and Sister Rose was moved back in with us. Long story short, we are now in custody of Shanna, Jeremy and Stefani are in a motel and looking for jobs, Anissa is in jail until March 11th, and Sissy is in the hospital for a few days getting well. Add to this mix that my niece got married on January 2nd, and we then left that night for 3 days in Arizona for the Fiesta Bowl, and left this mess for Tim's parents to deal with. Thank goodness for understanding inlaws and family who were supportive even though everything kind of blew up right when they were all here.
I managed to deal with all this craziness until the past few days, when I would say it has kind of hit me hard. I am now dealing with a nasty cough, hoping to recover quickly so we can get Sister Rose and Shanna situated somewhere, somehow. Everybody cross your fingers, and toes that we can someday get back to "normal" whatever that is.
Private Idaho: Boise River No. 2, 2015
20 hours ago
2 comments:
Holy cow, that is a crazy commotion. I hope that everybody is doing okay through it all though.
You guys have SO much going on. I don't know how you do it! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment