Tim took over the laundry...said it seemed to get the best of me...went upstairs this morning and found this...um, let's just say, I'm waiting for the tap out.

Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
Just Be Yourself... Everyone else is Taken
Tim took over the laundry...said it seemed to get the best of me...went upstairs this morning and found this...um, let's just say, I'm waiting for the tap out.

Posted by The Dudley Bunch at 3:39 PM
6 comments:
That's not normal????
that is just insane! I think guys don't truly understand the complexity of keeping up with the laundry....know he knows :).
Wowzas!
I'm just remembering his whole speech on how laundry should be done properly....and now I'm laughing!
Oh my !! That is just brutal !! I hate doing my own laundry... I can't imagine having to do anyone elses !!
somehow that reminds me of the same deal made on th laundry in your very first house over in East Boise...needless to say I think you got the task back....haha
David tells me it that I am just so much better at laundry than he is, he can't imagine not keeping up the family standards...funny how something always smells like you know what when he says that...:)
Post a Comment