Feb 4, 2009

Windows





So one of the things I love most about our house, is all the windows...huge, light giving windows. But occasionally, I find myself wondering how many neighbors have seen me in the kitchen getting myself a snack wearing my sexy g's, and been permanently scarred...so today a nice man came and gave me an estimate on blinds. When I saw the total I knew that I wiould have to rob a bank to actually afford it...and that made me want to eat half a chocolate cream pie...so I did. Is that so wrong? I bet half the neighborhood saw me shoveling it in too, seeing as how we don't have any blinds...

8 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Love the windows...hate to think about trying to wash them. Love the image of you in your "g's"...hate the fact that I now am craving chocolate pie. Thanks for that!

Laura Smith said...

I've driven by your house many times and have never seen you looking...lovely but, if next time I drive by and your eating pie...I will definitely stop and ask if you'll share some!!!

cindy W said...

pfff...funny. Okay, not so funny...blinds are so danged expensive. Especially your windows which definately look like custom fits. They're great though! I have a solution to your problem...wear jammies...or clothing of some kind. It's what I do. hahahaha.

The Anderson Family said...

I'm a window person too! Love the natural light. Your house is beautiful. MMM I like pie too.

Anonymous said...

Haha Kara, you crack me up! You'd look hot in anything, just forget about the blinds. I love your house - very Frank Lloyd Wright.

TAMPA said...

Karebear.. Your house is beautiful.. I love all the windows.. and you need to start charging people for the free show !! :)

The Shosteds said...

love the post!! you make me laugh!

The Stones said...

what no pie for me? booo!!!!