Hooray...I am past the halfway mark of my pregnancy. Just over 20 weeks. Here is what my belly looks like.

Our garden is also growing. We have harvested peas, lettuce, spinach and beets. Our corn is getting tall, and the melons are starting to grow too. Hopefully we will have tomatoes soon! Yum. The kids are starting to see the rewards for our hard work, but I still think they like the worms and frogs better than the plants.


9 comments:
Cute Shirt Kara, I have on just like it but I didn't now they made it in 'maternity'! - Yeah right!! At least your veggies are getting big.
Okay...I look tiny in that picture, but in all seriousness, I think I have hit my stride. My size has doubled since last week...no kidding. The next picture, you'll see.
Liar- for all your Canadian friend who don't actually see you, I am calling you out.
Don't be fooled. She's tiny, TINY!
OK... I'm finally siding with Kara on this. As tiny as she is compared to other women at 20 weeks... she has doubled. At least by night time. Kara take your next picture after you eat dinner. It helps with your "growing" case;)
Yore such a cute pregnant girl! I hope you're feeling as good as you look.
DUDLEY FAMILY,
Hey there. How is Boise!!!!???? Dallas and Parker CC are pretty cool. We miss the city of trees and good real DC adjustments. (We miss Tim)
Anyways fun to see you on here. We have a blog/web page too. http://web.mac.com/therutters We think that you are cool enough to add as blogging friends. :)
Love the blog and pics. Good luck with the baby.
TIM
email therutters@mac.com
You win the cutest ever prego girl!!!
Ok, This is Tiffany Head from the ward. Your belly does not even look big! I am 2 weeks behind you and I already look like I am 6 months. How are you feeling? Do you guys know what you are having or are you going to be surprised?
Post a Comment