Thanks for the great photos Jon! Getting 7 people all looking sort of decent is about impossible, but I think we managed a few. It does make me realize that I prefer to be blond in photos...the brunette is a bit harsh. Oh well. This is Marlo's 6 month photo shoot, that took place at 7 1/2 months. I just wanted her to be a little more steady sitting up! Isn't she cute???
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
6 comments:
grey and yellow were obviously the colors to have for family pics this year hey?
Seriously, I know a good thing when I see it! Thanks for the inspiration Marcie!
so cute Kara!!
Love those pics!!! you all are so dang cute!(even with your dark hair!)
Yes Tyler would be Larita today...darn kid!
so cute. love the colors, and i like the brown hair;)
Post a Comment