So Spooky how fast October flew by. Marlo hit 2 months, and is finally out of the preemie clothes and into regular baby clothes...Hooray LOLO! She is super fun, sweet, and smiling and cooing tons. Now if I could just get her to sleep a few more hours at night, we'd be golden.

Me and my 2 babies

Cooper had his 2nd birthday and he is Obsessed with all things football. He constantly wears Josh's pads, and for his birthday he got a helmet from the grandparents, a bsu potato head, and some footballs. He has been in heaven ever since. He talks a ton, and pretty much parrots everyone all day long. Some of his favorite words and phrases right now: "helmet" ( over and over, kind of like a zombie), "I broke it." (he likes to pull things apart) "Larlo" (baby girl), "State" (anytime he sees anything BSU), "whoppers" ( his favorite candy), and "i need shower" (the kid loves showers)







Halloween: Piper was a witch, Josh was Jacob from Twilight, Tatym was a flapper, and Coops was a lion. Tim handed out candy as Bronco Libre, and I wore a pink wig, just because I always wanted pink hair. Baby girl was Super Baby. We had a ward trunk or treat, and then trick or treating in the neighborhood. The kids have SO MUCH CANDY. Usually, they can give their candy to the Candy Witch, and she will leave them a prize, but this year they weren't falling for it. So I told them the Candy Witch would give them $20 for their candy. Piper is the only one who went for it, since she could care less about candy. Tatym really thought about it, but said, "I give it to the candy witch every year, this year I want to keep it, cause I really like to eat."
1 comments:
umm...are those Josh's real abs...he needs to lay off the roids! Oh and Tatym, in the make-up looks so Beautiful and mature! Looks like a very festive time was had at your place!
Post a Comment