Just for a change of pace, I will not post any baby photos with this post...no, in fact, I will just make a brief but sincere apology.
Here it goes: I am sorry to all my blogging friends, who enjoy the social aspects of blogging. I am sorry that I read your blog posts and rarely make comments. I am sorry if you mistake this for apathy, because I actually thoroughly enjoy reading them, but I am a lousy commenter.
If it makes you happy, I don't expect anyone to comment on my posts. And actually, very few of you do, because there is some kind of reciprocal etiquette to blogging I guess, and that is OKAY. I don't worry about it, or take it personally. All I am asking is that you do the same for me.
I appreciate all of you and your cute blogs. You are all amazing parents, friends, and people and I am glad you share a small piece of that with me through your blogs. Please consider that a comment!
2 comments:
Aww Karebear !! I haven't been keeping up with the blogging world for awhile.. but whether you comment or not !! I still love you. Your new little one is adorable. You are superwoman with all of those kids !!
That is B.S. I better see a comment on my most recent post or I am going to FREAK OUT!
Post a Comment