Little Lolo is 1 month old. It doesn't seem possible since she is only weighing in around 6 pounds. She is so sweet, and I pretty much never put her down. I did invest in a Moby wrap, so that I can keep her on me, but still have my hands free...pretty much a necessity if I am ever going to resume all my other duties around here. She is off the caffeine, and her breathing seems to be regulated now, though we will have her on the monitor for a little while longer. I really can't get any photos of her without Cooper, since he just wants to hold her and be where she is a lot of the time. Luckily the little bike I bought him last week serves as a good distraction now and then.

2 comments:
A) Darling, B) Precious, C) So so sweet....
I choose D) All of the above!
She is SO beautiful!!!
Post a Comment