Aug 17, 2010

More Pictures

Lolo getting a sweet tan under the lights today....5 days old
Piper, Josh, and Tatym holding Lolo

3 days old.







3 comments:

The Stones said...

She is gorgeous!!! Looks just like a Tim & Kara baby. Way to go! I can't wait to finally meet her. You are one tough cookie!

Sawdust Girl said...

She is beautiful! Hope you all go home soon. Today?

thrive.blogspot.com said...

Kara,
I am so extremely happy for you...and for Marlo...for being healthy. I am so glad everything turned out the way it did. Congratulations. Greg and I were just oodling over the pictures. She is adorable. I can't wait to see you guys again. Please keep posting so I can keep track. I just returned home with my Grandma. Our going out nights will be limited but I would love to come and see you someday...on a Tuesday. Let me know when you are up for it. I love you and am so happy everything is perfect. You are amazing.
-Katie...and Greg, and Charlie and Gwen.