May 7, 2010

It's A....

Healthy Baby! We had the ultrasound last week, and everything looks great. We could count the fingers and toes, see the baby sucking it's thumb, watch the heart beat, and everything else. The placenta is a little bit low lying, but a measurable distance from the cervix, so all should be well there....phew. I know, I know, it's driving some of you crazy that we didn't find out the sex, but honestly, I am just happy to have a healthy little one, and there are too few real surprises in my life to open this gift early!

4 comments:

Sawdust Girl said...

How exciting not to find out the sex. Do you think you will hold out until the birth. I'm betting against you. I think one of these days you just won't be able to stand it and you'll tell the ultra sound tech to spill the beans. Maybe not. But that's my bet. Promise to admit it if you do?

Shannon said...

Congratulations! Healthy news is always the BEST news.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Can't wait to find out what is is - post lots of pics along the way!

aubri said...

we're SO happy for you guys! I pray all will go perfect for you. Love ya