



Wow. Tatym is eleven. It seems she is well on her way to teenagehood. She is an awesome girl. She is sweet, responsible, smart, pretty, and throughly enjoyable. Her birthday was awesome. She picked the activites. We shopped, went and ate at Cheesecake Factory, then went to the Hotel for swimming. But oops, somebody forgot her swimsuit! Not me, actually it was Tatym, so we had to rig up the one I was going to squish my fat belly into for her...she was a little skeptical, but it all worked out. Except for the fact that I didn't get to swim...oh darn. Then it was off to the Blue Cow for yogurt and cupcakes. By then, exhaustion set in, so I took her friend Bailey home, and Coop and I went home to crash. Dad and the kids went back to the hotel for more festivities though I hear Dad and Pip fell asleep long before Tatym and Josh. It was a typical Dudley Family Birthday...(we don't do friend parties every year, so we gotta make em good) We were all partied out by the next night...it was perfect.
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
3 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize that Tatym and Madison were so close in age. Too bad we live so far apart. Are you going to be around for our cousin get together this summer? It would be fun.
Oh, Happy Birthday to Tatym. Sounds like a really day.
I am not going to be at the reunion...I will be in Canada for Tim's parents 50th anniversary, but I might be around after that...when is the cousin get together?
Post a Comment