Feb 15, 2010

Palm Springs












Sadly, we are home from vacation. Harsh reality has set in....bummer. But boy oh boy, did we have fun! We spent 5 days in Palm Springs, swimming at the pool, going down the waterslides, shopping at the outlet mall, and even half a day at the kids Discovery Museum there. The resort was gorgeous, and we had tons of room in our "villa". Then we dropped over to Legoland, met Tim's brother Cam and his family over there and had 4 great days around San Diego. My kids LOVED Legoland, and Sea World, a day at the beach, and just hanging out for 9 days....so did I! Thanks Cam for hooking us up with all the great stuff in San Diego...it was awesome!













7 comments:

jonballphoto said...

Love the photographs. Favorites? Tim on the roller coaster. Shamu in mid-air. You and Josh in costume??

Dang sweet!

Jon Ball

Anonymous said...

Great trip Kara! Love the Shamu pictures. (I guess "Shamu" lives in Florida and California)

Anonymous said...

NIce pics. I especially like the one of TIM on the roller coaster.

-TIM

aubri said...

looks like fun! I can't believe how big your kids are. See you in 4 weeks. The 3rd week in March!!!

jenniho ♥ said...

I'm glad you went to Lego land...I really couldn't get excited about going there when we were there. We went to the Zoo instead...wrong choice apparently! ahhh well...next time. You look pretty smokin' in that sassy pink ensemble...is that why Josh was there as a fireman...cause your so got? :)

jenniho ♥ said...

HOT that is..duh!

Lauren Nicole Dudley said...

that picture at the shamu show when its spitting 10 gallons of water on us. That was so great!