I have come to the conclusion that I need one of two things...or maybe both.
1. .
A chauffeur, a driver. I don't care if he drives a stretch limo or a '78 pinto. But I really am so sick of all the time I spend in the car. For example: last week Sis. Rose had appointments every day. Doctor, Dentist, MRI's, doctor again. Those were in the morning. In the evening Josh had football every night, the girls both had dance, Tatym had piano, then we had scouts and activity days. Then of course there is the grocery shopping, banking, and errands that need doing. I feel like the seat in my van is permanently attached to my butt. I literally have to peel myself free at the end of the day
2. Less sleep, or maybe no sleep. I actually had a moment last week where I could see the appeal of taking caffine pills or something of the sort. Not to sound TOO CRAZY, but I really did. I am not exaggerating when I say that pulling an all nighter or two, does seem to be the only possible way I will ever get my housework and laundry ever caught up.
Does anyone else ever feel like they can't possibly get everything done?
I'd love to ruminate on the subject longer, but even as we speak, things that should get done, are being neglected....arghhh...
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
5 comments:
I hear ya loud and clear. Sometimes when I feel that way I tell Todd he and the kids have to leave for at least a day so I can get things in the house taken care of. I never can get things completely caught up if my kids or Todd are in the house. OH...BTW the caffiene pills will only buy you like 4 hrs....been there, done that!
I hear you too...it's the back to school slam.
And what is with husbands being home keeping us from getting stuff done...I do the same thing!!!
oh yeah, and caffiene really comes in handy sometimes...4 hours is better than 0 hours. heeh
I would just like to have another me. Times are crazy!!
Miss you guys, tell TIm hey and hopefully we'll be there in Oct. We'll keep in touch. love ya
Umm yeah. I am starting to understand. That is why we had take-out pizza ALMOST everyday the last month before finals every semester.
I think I could use a third arm..
Maybe we could find a bus driver to share. And, really, sleep is over-rated. Sometimes I feel more tired when I get a couple of 8 hour nights in row than when I have a long stretch of 5-6 hour nights. It really is the only time to get things done.
Post a Comment