Well, I didn't do much, but we did have a GREEN dinner. It was fun, a little green food coloring goes a long way...YUM


Dinner was a yummy salad with chicken and green dressing (made from cilantro, anaheim chilies...), grapes, apples, and green jello with whipped cream (green). Dessert was green angel food cake with lemoncream, turned green of course...it looked like slime, the kids loved it.
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
6 comments:
Wow, Kara you were feeling ambitious! My kids got green pancakes for breakfast and that was the extent of our celebration...we're coming to Boise next year!
UM... Yum, can I come to your house to eat??!! The Kara I remember did not cook!!??
What a perfect St. Patrick's day dinner - love it!
Woo Hoo! What a fun night. My mouth is watering. I couldn't muster up enough energy for dinner....
Good job Kara! We had green bread with our stew...but I like yours a lot better. gave me some good ideas!!!
Hope things are going well for you...
MMMMMM looks good!
Post a Comment