Mar 5, 2009

Dropped off the Planet

Yes, I have kind of dropped off the planet lately...Let's just say this:
I am trying to catch up on 3 months of book keeping and banking so that I can turn in all my 2008 stuff the accountant. I also have a baby, who has discovered that he just wants to be held...the swing is no longer cutting it. Which prompts me to ask:
What does a mommy NEED these days? It's been 5 years since I had a baby, and I don't recognize half the new stuff out there...Is there a magic bullet/bumpo that can keep Coops entertained while I enter crapola on the computer? HElP!!!

5 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Hey Kara! Well I have no magic tricks...sorry I don't think there are any. Have you been 'wearing' him? I remember the baby slings and baby bjorn holders used to work pretty good...until they got the baby got so heavy they'd break your back after a while...good luck!

The Stones said...

does this mean your done with your 'bookkeeping' ?

The Dudley Bunch said...

he likes me to "wear" him when we are moving around, walking, cleaning, etc...but not when I am sitting at the computer...and NO I am not finished my bookkeeping, just taking a little break.

Anonymous said...

Kara-
I can relate... We have a bumbo, and they are great ( but I think any "toy"/"activity" for a baby only lasts like 5 min., right?) Anyways, good luck. And if all else fails a sibling can always put on a good show. :)

Sarah

Dawna said...

I love baby stuff! You need a bumbo and a jumperoo!! Or, you can borrow ours. We're about done with both. I would have traded all my baby stuff for our bumbo when Owen was Cooper's size - they are brilliant.