


Last year, Tatym grilled Santa about why our family doesn't have an elf that shows up around Christmas time, and he promised we would get one this year. Wouldn't you know it, Otto showed up after Thanksgiving with a note from Santa. His job is to keep an eye on the kids and report back to Santa. The kids can talk to him, but can't touch him or he loses his magic and has to go back to the North Pole. He moves around to different spots in the house where he can keep an eye on things. My kids love him and think he is especially well dressed compared to some of the other elves they have seen.
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
3 comments:
I agree with the lkids...the elves really are known for their fashion faux-pas Otto seems to have a fashion sense!
funny...I swear I've seen that guy before...
HAHAHA - I love it! And I need him at my house. I don't know how many times I've said, "Santa's elves are watching you..." this week. Too many times! Of course my kids just roll their eyes at that line.
Post a Comment