





Cooper got blessed on Sunday in church. Grandpa Francis, Darren, Randy, and Tim were in the circle. Cooper was an angel the whole time, and he looked so cute in the white sweater and hat. Tim blessed him to love geneology and his ancestors. To have a healthy body that could adapt. To serve a mission and marry in the temple when it was time, and to use his talents to serve his fellow men. It was a sweet day and we were so happy to have lots of family here for the blessing. Cooper even had the courtesy to save the huge diaper blow out until we got home...Phewww.
Private Idaho: Garden Valley No. 949, 2024
5 days ago
5 comments:
what a little angel....it sounds like christmas was a blast...it was nice chatting the other day...love to all
Jaime and lydia
What a cute little guy - your Christmas looks lke a lot of fun and I love the photo shoot too. Cooper looks cute but his Mama looks HOT! Where do you fin friends who are also photographers...you seem to have them in abundance!
Grandma Jenny!!!
What a neat day for you guys....
He was SO cute at church last week! And don't worry cause I stalk your whole family! : ) I look at your blog frequently- your kids are so cute and are getting so big! Time does FLY... Hope all is well...
I loved the pictures!! Jen is right! you are HOT!! You definately don't look like you have 4 kids. He could be your 1st. You look sooo happy. and the outfit is adorable!
also, I loved seeing a picture of your mom!! I love that woman and I haven't seen her forever!
Post a Comment